Stool model SK
Light, simple classic design and quality materials give a stylish Scandinavian look. Quality materials ensure Model SK 2019 long life as well as resistance to hard wear. Extremely suitable for both private and institutional use.
The stool is made by traditional furniture upholstery with coconut mat. Legs of oak and you can choose a wood treatment.
- Type: stool
- Producer: Skaven Denmark / MoNo Creativity
- Designed by: MoNo Creativity
- Order: expected delivery time approx. 2-3 weeks
- Model: SK
- Upholstery: natural coconut mat, cold foam, cotton wool
- Furniture fabric: choose between - please enter the substance name in the order comment.
>>> select SQUARE upholstery fabric
>>> select NEVOTEX furniture fabric
- Wood treatment (legs and nails) - choose between: untreated, stained teak, stained mahogany, stained chestnut, stained dark oak, waxed oak, waxed retro silver, waxed retro gold, waxed white color, lacquered (without color), waxed (without color), stained pine, oiled (without color) , grown - smoked oak, stained rosewood, stained wings, stained ebony
We offer a free treatment sample to our dealer >>>order free sample
- Goal: 53cm x 48cm, H 34cm
5 year warranty
The Danish Purchase Act provides a two-year warranty but we know well what we do, we are confident in our quality and therefore we give a five-year warranty on our newly produced furniture.
Free furniture care service
We offer free furniture care service for all our furniture for one year from purchase >>> see more
Free furniture fabric sample
In many homes, the living room is central space where people gather and coziness is created. We know very well how important it is for you to buy real furniture for your home. Of course, we want you to be happy with your purchase. Therefore we can send a free upholstery fabric sample of most of our furniture >>> order free upholstery fabric sample
- Tables - 3-8 weeks
- Armchairs - 3-8 weeks
- Interior design (wooden figures) - 2-5 days
- small coffee tables - 3-8 weeks - Esbjerg Transport or GLS
- mounting - tables must be assembled